Please read these Terms and Conditions of use carefully before using or obtaining any content, products, or services through our websites. Access to and use of iYouTravel.com (hereinafter referred to as the Site) is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions below. By accessing, using or obtaining any content, products, or services through these websites, you agree to be bound by these terms.
Content Error: Effort has been made by iYouTravel.com to ensure all contents on the website are accurate at the time of publishing. iYouTravel.com would not be held responsible or liable for any content errors that arises from these unforeseen circumstances.
Rate Error: Effort has been made by iYouTravel.com to ensure our suppliers and partners publish the accurate rate. In the unlikely event if the rates are wrongly publish and the error has been detected, iYouTravel.com reserves the right to cancel the booking even after the confirmation has been made, within 48 working hours from the booking time. iYouTravel.com will fully refund the amount that has been paid and would not be held responsible for the error. Confirmed bookings that surpasses the 48 working hours mark (confirmation date and time) would be honored.
You Agree to:
- Be responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your User ID and password. In addition, you will be financially accountable for all use of our site by you and anyone, including minors using your password and login information;
- Immediately notify iYouTravel.com if you become aware of, or suspect, any unauthorized access to your User ID and Password, or any other breach of security. iYouTravel.com will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of any unauthorized usage of your User ID or Password or account, either with or without your knowledge;
- Maintain and promptly update your account to keep it true, accurate, current and complete;
- Not to use the Reservation Service in a way which interferes with its availability for other users;
- Not to use the account of any other member of the Reservation Service, without the express permission of the account holder;
- Not to use the Reservation Service to make any speculative, false or fraudulent booking/reservation or any booking/reservation in anticipation of demand;
- You must be the age of majority in the laws of your jurisdiction or residence to register for, use or Book the Products or Services available on the Site.
You May not:
- Copy, reproduce, upload, post, display, republish, distribute, transmit, any part of the Content in any form whatsoever;
- Use a frame or border environment around the Site, or other framing technique to enclose any portion or aspect of the Site, or mirror or replicate any portion of the site;
- Modify, translate into any language or computer language, or create derivative works from, any Content or any part of this Site;
- Use the Site to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation, or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- Place false or misleading information on the Site;
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms;
- Upload or transmit to the Site or use any device, software or routine that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere or attempt to interfere with, intercept, the normal operation of our Site, or appropriate the Site or any system, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer equipment, or that infringes upon the rights of a third party;
iYouTravel.com, in its sole discretion, may, at any time and without advance notice or liability, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of our Site, even if access continues to be allowed to others. Upon such termination or suspension, you must immediately discontinue use of the Site, and destroy any copy you have made of any portion of the Site. Accessing the Site after such termination, suspension, or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. iYouTravel.com shall not be responsible to you to such suspension or termination.
Any aspect of the Site may be changed, supplemented, deleted, updated, discontinued, suspended, or modified at any time, and without prior notice to you. However, we make no commitment to update the information contained on this Site. You agree that iYouTravel.com shall not be liable to you for any delay or other damages that might result from such modification, suspension, or discontinuance. We may also, at any time, change or impose fees for certain services, or establish or change general practices and limits concerning certain services. We may also modify these Terms.
We will use our reasonable commercial efforts to keep our Site available on a 24-hour/7-day-a- week basis, subject to necessary scheduled downtime for maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, and system outages. We cannot promise that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or available at all times. We assume no liability or responsibility for any delay, interruption, or downtime.
- Website Content
4.1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties regarding this website and any services provided by us except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions.
4.2. As a condition of your use of this website, including any services provided by us, you agree to indemnify us from and against any liability, damage or loss that we incur or suffer as a result of any action, inaction or omission on your part.
4.3. Every effort is made to ensure website accuracy at the time of posting material to the site, however iYouTravel.com cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances. You acknowledge and accept that we cannot, and are not obliged to, check the accuracy of information provided by third parties.
4.4. All trademarks, service marks and trade names used on this are either proprietary to us or the owners of such marks have granted us the right to use such marks on this website.
We make reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Site, but cannot ensure that the Site will be at all times free from viruses or other destructive software. You are urged to take appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the Site. We assume no responsibility for any damages to computer equipment or other property that may result from use of the Site or downloading anything from the Site.
- Limitation of Liability
Subject to applicable law, use of this Site and its Content is at your sole risk. Services and Products made available on this Site are subject to conditions imposed by the Providers, including but not limited to tariffs, conditions of carriage, international conventions and arrangements, and federal government regulations. Providers who furnish products or services through this Site are independent contractors, and not agents or employees of iYouTravel.com.
You agree to defend and indemnify iYouTravel.com and any Provider, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, in excess of the liability described above, in any action filed or commenced by any third party against iYouTravel.com as a result of
(1) your breach of these Terms or the documents made part of these Terms by reference,
(2) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or
(3) your use of our Site.
- Prior Terms and Conditions
These Terms supersede any prior iYouTravel.com Terms and Conditions relating to the use of the Site that were displayed on this Site before the date stated above. Unless specifically provided, they do not supersede the Additional Terms for carriage, awards, attractions provided elsewhere in this Site.
- Electronic Notification
To the extent that we may need to contact you, you agree that we may do so via any electronic means, included but not limited to communication posted on the Site, electronic mail, or instant messaging.
- Itinerary is subject to change according to the local environment & condition.
10.1. Flight Timing and Schedules are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract. They are subject to change at the insistence of the Aviation or Government Authorities for the Tour member's safety, security and other reasons. Neither the Company nor the Carrier concerned will accept liability for reasons of flight cancellations, delays or diversions that is not within its control.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase
iYouTravel.com and the Suppliers are entitled at their discretion to refuse and/or decline to accept any booking or reservation placed through the Reservation Service. You are responsible for your travel planning and any bookings or reservations made based on such planning. The Reservation Service will not be held liable nor entertain a refund of any nature should you book or reserve a Travel Product that is not suitable. Unless otherwise stated, all bookings or reservations are non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
All Products posted on the Reservation Service and/or the website are offered by independent Supplier and are subject to their terms and conditions and the availability of the product. iYouTravel.com does not independently verify the accuracy and quality of the information and do not guarantee its accuracy, completeness or adequacy. iYouTravel.com shall not be responsible or liable for:
1.1. Overbooking, misinformation or mishandling of any booking/reservation or booking by the Supplier; or
1.2. Mishandling, non-delivery of Travel Products by the Supplier or fulfilment providers;
1.3. Any damage or loss to your personal property or personal injury howsoever sustained or caused.
- Credit Card Validity
You are required to submit your credit card details accurately, including but not limited to, your name on the credit card, the issuing bank and such other authentication mark required by the Reservation Service as requested. iYouTravel.com reserves the right to reject or not honor your reservation, notwithstanding that the amount is charged for your purchase on your credit card, if any of the card details provided by you upon your reservation is erroneous or if fraud is suspected.
- Force of Nature
iYouTravel.com shall not be liable for damages of any kind arising out of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond iYouTravel.com control.
- Confirmation of Reservation
Once you have made your payment for your reservation, you must print the service voucher showing the details of the reservation. You will also receive an automated email confirmation via the email address provided by you. You must ensure all the details contained in it are correct, accurate and complete. The voucher must be presented at the hotel reservation desk. Notwithstanding the above, if for any reason whatsoever you do not receive an email confirmation from us upon the submission of your reservation request, you are solely responsible to immediately check the status of your reservation by clicking on My Itineraries link.
- Cancellation Policy
5.1. Cancellation Policy may vary from one product or services to another. You will be referred to the corresponding cancellation policy upon notification of you booking confirmation.
6.1. Refund (if any) shall be made in the same currency paid by you upon reservation through your credit card company in due course and due process. Any losses incurred due to currency exchange rates shall be borne by you. You will be referred to the corresponding refund policy upon notification of your booking confirmation.
- Special Requests
7.1. Requests to hotels such as non-smoking, adjoining rooms, late check-out, will be passed on but cannot always be confirmed or guaranteed.
7.2. Rooms are held till 1800 hours daily (local time of hotel) and will be released by the hotel if there is no request for late check-in (room to be held later than 1800 hours) and iYouTravel.com shall not be responsible for such release of booking.
- Rates Validity
Rates displayed in the currency requested are subject to currency fluctuations. Therefore there may be slight variations in price on a daily basis that will reflect any movement in the currency exchange levels. Rates changes are also due to dynamic pricing practices by hotels and service providers. However, once a booking has been created, the currency exchange rate for that booking is fixed as those at the booking creation date, even if further items are added to the booking.
- Peak Season
9.1. During peak season, certain hotels and service providers may require a full payment for services upon confirmation made payable 7-days prior to check-in/departure
9.2. Cancellation fee will apply in relation to each hotel booked during peak season. In the event that a hotel/service provider should charge a cancellation fee of more than one night, this charge shall become payable by you.
- Applicable Rates
You can only book services according to the country page where you are local resident or a citizen. Hotel reserves the right to impose surcharges due to incorrect nationality from booking record during check-in.
Making Reservations and Purchasing Tickets
The goods and services that you reserve and purchase through the Website are subject to the terms, conditions, rules and restrictions set forth by each of our third party providers, distributors and suppliers.
By using this Website, you agree to be bound by such terms, conditions, rules and restrictions set by our third party providers, distributors and suppliers, including but not limited to compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of fares, products, or services, restrictions against back to back ticketing (purchasing two or more tickets with overlapping travel dates in order to circumvent minimum stay requirements) and hidden city ticketing (purchasing tickets including segments which the purchaser does not intend to use in order to circumvent an air carrier's pricing structure and round trip for one-way ticketing).
The use of certain ticketing practices may result in such actions including the cancellation of the ticket, denied boarding, revocation of frequent flier miles and other benefits, additional charges to your credit card, additional charges collected at the airport, or future invoicing. You agree to the payment of all amounts when due (including additional taxes, fees and costs which may not be included in the quoted fare) and compliance with all rules regarding the availability of fares, products or services, including penalty fees arising from your failure to comply with such rules.
You are responsible for knowing the entry requirements for the country to which you are travelling or entering, including entry and visa requirements for transfer airports, prior to arrival at your final destination. iYouTravel.com is not obligated, in connection with its activity as an electronic conduit, to provide notice or information concerning any regulations with regard to passports, visas, customs or health. This being the case, the customer shall be solely and exclusively responsible for obtaining, in a timely manner, said information for the country of destination and/or any transfer countries.
Buying a ticket through iYouTravel.com does not imply any guarantee of passenger's ability to enter the country of destination. Traveler understands that Website takes no responsibility for determining passenger eligibility to enter any specific country.
Airline Ticket Issuance
Before we issue ticket(s), our quality assurance team checks for the following:
Accuracy of the booking information (i.e. names of travelers),Correct selection of airports and a cross check of the airline’s minimum connection times;
Accuracy of the fares for your requested flights and check for price changes that may have surfaced during processing;
Final credit card approval to issue E-Ticket(s).
If any questions arise during this process, we will contact you by phone or email. Otherwise, we will issue the E-Ticket(s) and send a confirmation email, including all travel itineraries.
Name on Reservation
All reservations must be made in the exact name(s) of the person(s) travelling, as stated in the government issued passport of the traveler(s). Once ticket(s) is / are issued, misspelled name(s) and part(s) of name(s) cannot be corrected. Should name(s) need to be corrected, additional fees may be assessed and in certain circumstances, otherwise new ticket(s) must be purchased.
- All reservations are subject to the applicable fare conditions and seats availability.
- All tickets purchased on iYouTravel.com are issued as Electronic Ticket Receipt (E-Ticket).
- Once booking is confirmed, any refund or cancellation of ticket is subject to the applicable terms of the airline. In addition, an administration fee of RM100.00 per ticket will be imposed by iYouTravel.com.
- Tickets are non-transferable. Once ticket is issued, airlines do not allow passengers to assign tickets to other people or change names on tickets.
- Where permitted, extension of airline ticket validity is subject to fare conditions and applicable surcharges. Please consult our Contact Centre Consultant.
- Changes on route(s) are not allowed.
- The E-Ticket issued is a special ticket restricted to the airline purchased. It is non-negotiable and non re-issuable. Alteration on the routing or change of date by passenger is solely at his/her own risk. The Company and/or its associated agents shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused and extra expenses incurred.
- Fully unutilised refundable tickets can be returned for refund subject to fare rules and restrictions. Partially-used ticket will be determined by calculating the applicable fare for that part of the journey already undertaken and subtracting it from the fare paid. The difference, if any will be refunded.
An administrative fee will be imposed by issuing agent. Non-refundable tickets cannot be returned for refund. Please refer to airline fare rules and restrictions for your tickets.
- Flight Timing and Schedules are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract. They are subject to change at the insistence of the Aviation or Government Authorities for the passenger's safety, security and other reasons.
Neither the Company nor the Carrier concern will accept liability for reasons of flight cancellations, delays or diversions that is not within its control.
- The Company and/or its associated agents act only as agent. E-Tickets issued subject to those terms and conditions under which the Airlines Carrier have provided.
- No refunds or claim for compensation will be entertained due to deportation or refusal of entry of Passenger by Immigration Authorities for possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel documents or any other causes which are considered as subversive by the local and foreign government concerned.
- All passengers are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents and visas and travel requirements of countries to be flown from, into or through which you transit.
- Tickets must be used in chronological order, and passengers must complete all segments of their journey. If the passengers do not used any of the segments, the rest of the segment will be auto cancelled by airline and no refund value for unused ticket.
- The company and/or its associated agents reserves the right to make changes / refund due to technical errors and price variations which beyond our control.
- Open-jaw ticket consists of two single journeys. Even when booking made is together. In the event of cancellations, amendments, flight retime, each airline’s own terms will be apply.
- The minimum time required for connections during stopovers are control by airlines. If a flight segment is delayed in the event of transit booking, the airlines are obliged to assist the passengers to reach the final destination.
- If separate tickets are booked, the airlines will not responsible for any flight delayed / missed connections. Hence, passengers are to advise to check the connection time whether is sufficient upon reservation.
Cruises - Bookings
- All reservations are subject to the applicable Cruise Line’s various terms and conditions and Cabin availability.
- If Cruise is cancelled after booking confirmation, no refund is permitted and the full amount paid is forfeited.
- Change of travel date and/or passenger names is subject to an admin fee of RM100.00 per booking and the Cruise company’s amendment fees. In addition, the difference of tour price (if any) is borne by customer.
- Cruise Timing and Schedules may be subject to change for the passenger's safety, security and other reasons. Neither the Company nor the Cruise Line concerned will accept liability for reasons of cruise cancellations, delays or diversions that is not within its control.
- The Company and/or its associated agents act only as agent. Cruise booking issued is subject to those terms and conditions under which the Cruise Lines have provided.
- No refunds or claim for compensation will be entertained due to deportation or refusal of entry of Passenger by Immigration and Port Authorities for possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel documents or any other causes which are considered as subversive by the local and foreign government concerned.
- Guest who is in or over twenty-four (24) weeks of her pregnancy shall be prohibited form travelling onboard.
Tours - Land Packages
- Passport Validity: All Tour Members must personally ensure that their passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of return.
- Visa Application: All Tour Members are required to process their own visa.
- Travel Insurance: All Tour Members are recommended to purchase a travel insurance scheme.
- The Company and/or its associated agents act only as agent for the transportation companies, hotel contractors and other principles. Tickets, vouchers and documents are issued subject to those terms and conditions under which the services are provided.
- Every person participating in any tour or holiday organized by the Company and/or its associated agents shall be at his/her own risk. The Company and/or its associated agents shall not be held liable to any person as a result of the following:
(a) Inaccuracy, misdescription or changes to any tour and its itinerary;
(b) Additional expenses due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other causes;
(c) Extension of stay-flight arrangements that cannot be confirmed;
(d) Any damage or loss baggage or other personal effects or accidents. It is the responsibility of the Tour Members to claim insurance;
(e) Deportation or refusal of entry of Tour Members by Immigration Authorities due to possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel documents or any other causes which are considered as subversive by the local and foreign government concerned.
- The Company is deemed to have complied with the total delivery of the tour program even when the departure time of Day 1 is around and after midnight provided the number of nights stay and the sightseeing contents stated in the itinerary are fulfilled.
- Difficult and uncooperative Tour Members whose act and conduct are unreasonable and detrimental to the enjoyment, interest, well-being and safety of the other Tour Members and the smooth-running of the tour in general will be dealt with by the Tour Guide/Manager. The Tour Guide/Manager may require the difficult Tour Members to leave the tour and his/her decision in this respect is final and conclusive. The Company will not refund any uncompleted part of the tour.
- The Company's Tour package and personnel are NOT required to cater and/or provide for the needs and/or requirements of disabled/handicapped individuals (including and not limited to individuals with sight, speech, hearing and mobility disabilities) and for the needs and/or requirements of individuals suffering from any and all medical conditions. The Company strongly urges all intending passengers/tour members to equip themselves with all special care and/or needs that they may require. The Company shall not be responsible for the above concerns in any manner whatsoever.
- Information in the brochure/flyer is correct to the best of the Company's knowledge at the time of print, but the Company cannot guarantee that any item or amenity mentioned will always be available, especially where the Company has no direct control over it. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese translation of the information, the English version shall prevail.
- Not withstanding the place or country in which a course of action arises, it is expressly agreed hereto that all causes of actions shall at all times be commenced within the jurisdiction and territory of Malaysia.
- iYouTravel.com will not be responsible for any other costs or fees related to the issuance and/or cancellation of air tickets or other travel arrangements which are not made through the company.
Not withstanding the place or country in which a course of action arises, it is expressly agreed hereto that all causes of actions shall at all times be commenced within the jurisdiction and territory of Malaysia. All terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Any claims, legal proceeding or litigation arising in connection with the service will be brought solely in Malaysia, and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.